Thursday, April 7, 2011

Late Night Blogging -ain't it grand

Hello All! It''s 1.50am here in Eden and I am sitting in my little part of heaven - my office, with a tall cup of black coffee, my trusty lap-top and the twins(my two rag-doll cats) curled up together on the day bed. Now I ask you what more could a writer ask for? Only one problem, here I am blogging and I should be writing. My muse is getting quite irate, however I point out to her that there are only 24 hours in the day and until some bright spark comes up with a way of extending that allotted timespan,  I , a mere mortal have to work with-in the present confines.
As I sit here happily blogging away I wonder how many other mad bloggers are simultaneously tapping furiously away at their keyboards, and I wonder what passes through their minds. Why do they blog? What are they're expectations. I mean obviously we don't just sit here mindlessly tapping away with no means to an end-or do we?Care to share your reason for blogging? 
Tune into my next blog and I will share mine. Have to go now - coffee's cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment